Introducing the Valen Topin Deep Cycle AGM Range!
The Valen Topin is a rechargeable, Deep Cycle, Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) battery. AGM (Absorbent Glass Matting) technology means this battery is robust, safe and maintenance free. Stringent quality manufacturing and in-house quality testing allows the Valen Topin 6-12V Battery range to deliver a 5-year design life in stand-by applications such as Fire, Pumps and Water.
The Valen Topin battery range has been used within the Fire and Pumps industries for over 15 years and in that time, has become a trusted brand for many clients.
SSL Approval and Compliance
The Valen Topin 6-12V Deep Cycle AGM battery range is backed by SSL Approval Certification which is updated annually to ensure it remains compliant. The SSL Approval was established by Scientific Services Laboratory (SSL) to support the fire protection sector for a body responsible for the listing of active fire protection equipment. Under this registration, Regal Electro ensures their Valen Topin range:
- Complies with equipment through physical testing and appraisal to relevant standards;
- Recognises approvals and certifications by other national and international bodies;
- Provides reference documentation which supports the various building regulations and authority requirements for 'Evidence of Suitability' for equipment used in building construction such as fire cabinets and pumping equipment;
- Maintains a continuous process that provides means by which the conformity of changes to products are submitted and verified; and
- Is on the register of Fire Protection Equipment, a list of products which meet the established reference.
An updated version of this certification (afp - 1668) can be found on the Valen Topin 6-12V battery range under Downloads.
Looking for a reliable battery provider for your fire system? Talk to the experts at Valen.
We have a comprehensive understanding of providing battery back up for fire systems and are proud to offer all our clients the highest level of technical support and training.
To talk to one of our knowledgeable team members about your particular fire system, simply click here to get in touch